MJ Waroich, DDS, works at a private practice in Washington DC. She and her team specialize in cosmetic and general dentistry procedures for the whole family. Dr. Waroich has continued education in community dental health, and was past clinical director of the Family Health Network of Central New York in Cortland.
Education and Training
Marquette University School of Dentistry
Dr. MJ Waroich D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
You asked what it means when your dentist has stated that you have the beginning of bone loss. This means that the bony structures that support your teeth are decreasing. Depending on the amount of bone loss, teeth can start to loosen, and if it goes unchecked that is the primary cause of tooth loss in older adults. So when a dentist diagnoses bone loss, the goal is to stop it or at at least slow it down. And if it's caught early enough, the goal will be to reverse all or part of it. MJ Waroich, DDS READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- DC Dental Society, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, North American Association for Light Therapy, The Capital Academy of Clinical Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great Mentors, A Philosophy of being Conservative, A Love for Dentistry, Taking Joy in the Work Itself
Dr. MJ Waroich D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. MJ Waroich D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. MJ Waroich D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waroich
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S. 11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S. 9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Dariusz P. Kot DDS 11211 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S. 410 Pine St SE Vienna Virginia 22180
- Dr. Ronald F. Moser DDS 14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Dr. Hyacinth M. Brown DDS 5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815