Brett H. Warfield, MD, works at Gasdoc Mobile Anesthesia, Inc. in Houston, Texas. A Johns Hopkins trained physician, Dr. Warfield is the founder of the practice and has extensive expertise in anesthesia practices. Gas Doc offers a mobile practice for pain management on the go.
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1993
Meharry Medical College 1993
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Speaking with Big Brothers of Indianapolis -
- Outstanding Resident Lecturer, 2001-2004
- Wm N Wishard Mem Hosp, Anesthesiology; St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Indiana University
- Johns Hopkins
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiology, Harris County Medical Society, Texas Medical Association, National Medical Association, Meharry Alumni Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Putting People First, Passion for the Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Coaching Little League Football, Cycling
Favorite professional publications
- The ASA Journal
Dr. Brett H. Warfield M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, Texas 77041Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77060Get Direction
Spring, TX 77379Get Direction
Houston, TX 77041Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brett H. Warfield M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brett H. Warfield M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Hany Samir M.D.6565 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Yusuf Mosuro MDPO Box 38042 Houston Texas 77238
- Dr. Javier D. Lasala M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Sherif Zaafran1500 City West Blvd Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Peter H. Norman M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Julian Martinez-Tica MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555