Sarah M. Schuette, MD, works at Alpine Women's Center in Montrose, Colorado. She specializes in the care of women, and adolescent gynecological services. Formerly practicing as a staff member at the University of Hawaii as a faculty member, she also practices at montrose Memorial Hospital.
Education and Training
Cornell Medical Center
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Past Faculty, University of Hawaii -
- Honor Society at Cornell, 1990
- Teaching Award, University of Hawaii
- Univ Hosp Of Ar, Obstetrics And Gynecology Univ Co Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Arkansas
- University of Colorado
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Desire to Care for her Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Time at Church
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of OBGYN
Dr. Sarah M. Schutte M.D.'s Practice location
Montrose, Colorado 81401Get Direction
Kailua, HI 96734Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sarah M. Schutte M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sarah M. Schutte M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schutte
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Managing Symptomatic Endometriosis
Endometriosis is known as a disease that affects women through their reproductive age. It is the most common cause of chronic pelvic pain, usually beginning in adolescence. It is also one of the main causes of infertility among women. It is a complex condition with a great variability when it...
- Dr. James Nicholson Gilham D.O.715 S 3rd St Montrose CO 81401
- Dr. Richard G Hanley MD715 S. 3rd St Montrose CO 81401
- Dr. Richard E. Reinmund MD308 MAIN STREET OLATHE CO 81425
- Dr. Jacqueline M Garrard M.D.904 South 4th Street Montrose CO 81401
- Dr. Derick R Fenton MD715 S 3rd Montrose CO 81401
- William E Dwelley LM21225 Uncompahgre Rd. Montrose CO 81401