Stephen C. Rabin, MD, works at a private practice in Beverly Hills, California. An an attending physician of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Dr. Rabin specializes in women's health and disease treatments. He maintains an academic position at University of Southern California Los Angeles and practices there as well.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1974
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School 1974
Tufts University School of Medicine 1974
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD's Expert Contributions
It is perfectly safe to have intercourse. It will not worsen your situation READ MORE
There are different ways to treat your cramps. Taking bcp’s , progesterone IUD, second generation anti-inflammatory meds. READ MORE
Copper iud’s are good for approx. 10 years . Progesterone ones (Mirena) are good for 5 READ MORE
Cerclage is a stitch that is placed to tighten and close the cervix. It is used in women that have funneling of the lower uterine segment or subclinical cervical thinning and / or dilation. It does nothing for early pregnancy losses in first trimester but can be very effective in late first and early second trimester pregnancies READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instruction at USC -
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1978
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
- LA County USC Medical Center
- LA County USC Mdical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Los Angeles OBGYN Society
Articles and Publications
- One Publication
What do you attribute your success to?
- His Background, Dedication, Staying up to Day through his Academic Position
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of OBGYN
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rabin
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Bayardo A. Cruz M.D. OB-GYN1155 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Dr. Naghmeh Khodai MD23101 Sherman Place West Hills California 91307
- Bernardita De Los Reyes-Dychioco2760 East Florence Avenue Huntington Park California 90255