Thomas R. Patnaude, MD, works at Worcester Internal Medicine Inc. in Worcester, Massachusetts. An assistant professor at University of Massachusetts Medical School Department of Medicine, Dr. Patnaude specializes in the treatment of adult diseases. He continues to instruct others including PA's, and residents.
Education and Training
New York Medical College
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instructing Medical Students and Residents -
- Worcester City Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being Adept at Diagnosis and Adding a Real Personal Touch to his Practice, Staying with his Patients through all Stages of Care
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Thomas R. Patnaude's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Thomas R. Patnaude | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Thomas R. Patnaude's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Dr. Edyta Maria Konrad M.D.320 Bolton Street Marlborough Massachusetts 1752
- Dr. Valerie B. Veridiano MD189 May Street Worcester Massachusetts 1602
- Dr. Bruce B Rosen M.D.281 E Hartford Ave Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. James C Hurowitz MD255 Park Ave Worcester MA 01609
- Dr. Michele S Goh MD101 Coolidge St Hudson MA 01749
- Dr. Donna Moffat Krauth M.D.12 Uxbridge Road Mendon MA 01756