Justina May Dietz, DO, works at Bergen Medical Alliances in Englewood, New Jersey. She specializes in endocrinology issues, hormonal issues, metabolic issues and thyroid dysfunction. Voted one of New Jersey's Best Doctors in 2012, Dr. Dietz also speaks for the New Jersey Carcinoid Cancer Network with Sinai Medical Center.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
American Board of Internal Medicine- Endocrinology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaks for the NJ Carcinoid Cancer Network -
- NJ Best Doctors, 2013
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- The Endocrine Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of what she Does, Her Enjoyment of Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Running, Travel, Saxophone
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology, Metabolism, JAMA
Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O.'s Practice location
Englewood, New Jersey 07631Get Direction
FAIR LAWN, NJ 07410Get Direction
Englewood, NJ 07631Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O. | Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dark Chocolate May Reduce the Risk of Developing Diabetes
Great news for those who are loving the dark chocolate trend! Dark chocolate has been shown to assist those who are looking to prevent diabetes. In fact, the studies regarding dark chocolate are something that those who are looking for a healthier alternative might just want to consider. There was a...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction May Improve Prostate Problems
Drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction may be helpful in relieving some of the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This was reported from a study conducted by Claus G. Roehrborn, MD, with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and colleagues. About 1,058 men, who had...
- Dr. Marvin A. Leder MD6915 Yellowstone Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Marina A Strizhevsky DO612 RUTHERFORD AVE LYNDHURST NJ 07071
- Dr. Edward M Condon MD1000 Northern Boulevard Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Martin Greenfield MD2 Prohealth Plaza Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Dina S. Prus MD264 Boyden Avenue Maplewood New Jersey 07040
- Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.22035 77th Ave Oakland Gardens NY 11364