David A. Kallenberger, MD, is the Chairman of the OBGYN Department within Integris Health located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Practicing as an obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr. Kallenberger is also the Program Director for the Fertility clinic. Dr. Kallenberger is a highly skilled physician with many years of experience; acting as a Clinical Professor at his alma mater and speaking around the US in his spare time. Having received an outstanding number of awards and accolades, Dr. Kallenberger, most recently, received the National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education from the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1975
Oklahoma State University
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Uterine Prolapse
- Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Hosp & Clinics, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. David A. Kallenberger MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David A. Kallenberger MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David A. Kallenberger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kallenberger
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Donald K. Rahhal M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Valerie A. Engelbrecht M.D.11200 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Meaghan Elizabeth Tenney MD5841 S Maryland Ave # Mc2050 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Joseph Caleb Mitro M.D.1312 N Harville Rd Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Kamal Anthony Shanbour M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120