Zeina A. Nahleh, MD, FACP, works at Texas State University in El Paso, Texas. She specializes in the fields of hematology and oncology, treating various cancers and blood borne diseases. With clinical expertise in breast cancer, Dr. Nahleh is also an Associate Professor of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, and Chief of Hematology-Oncology at Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Education and Training
American University of Beirut
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 1995
- Multitargeted therapy in estrogen receptor-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor-2-positive breast cancer.
- Hormonal therapy for male breast cancer: A different approach for a different disease.
- Symptom management needs of oncology outpatients.
- Male breast cancer in the veterans affairs population: a comparative analysis.
- Molecularly targeted therapy in breast cancer: the new generation.
- Molecular markers of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition are associated with tumor aggressiveness in breast carcinoma.
- Literature Review and Profile of Cancer Diseases Among Afghan Refugees in Iran: Referrals in Six Years of Displacement.
- Prevalence of Low Vitamin D in Patients with Breast Cancer in a Predominantly Hispanic Population at the American-Mexican Border.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences -
- Chief, Division of Hematology and Oncology -
- Breast Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- George Washington University Program A
- George Washington University
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences 2003
- George Washington University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Ambition, Compassion
Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, Texas 79905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Dr. Sumit Gaur MD4801 ALBERTA AVE EL PASO TX 79905
- Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Ines Joan Sanchez-rivera M.D.1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD1900 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Robert Prieto M.D.2000B TRANS MOUNTAIN RD STE B400 EL PASO TX 79911