Bruce Austin is a oral and maxillofacial surgeon based out of the Sydney, New South Wales region of Australia. In practice for nearly 15 years, Dr. Austin maintains a position at Vintage Surgical Specialists; offering services such as dental implants, grafting, and extractions, to name a few. Earlier in his career, Dr. Austin spent three years as a Dental Officer in the Royal Australian Air Force and taught at several locations including the University of Sydney.
Education and Training
University of Sydney
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Conducts Public Lectures -
- University of Queensland (General Dentistry)
Professional Society Memberships
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Australian Dental Association,
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Bruce Austin's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Bruce Austin | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bruce Austin's reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Emile Elie Finan Lake Charles Louisiana H3S 1Z1
- Nathan H. Grebe Lake Charles Louisiana P0M 1L0
- Dre Julie Lessard Lake Charles Louisiana G1R 2A9
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 22031
- Dr. Bushra A. Alazzawi D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 60659
- Dr. Thomas Mathew Bilski D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 44131