Frank Brown, III., MD, maintains the office of ReGynesis Health Services located in Oakland, California. At ReGynesis, Dr. Brown offers a wide range of obstetric ang gynecological services to his female patients, with a focus on preventive care. Some of the services he provides are prenatal care, birth control, yearly pap smear examination, and confidential testing and treatment of STD's. In 2012, Dr. Brown was announced Hero of the Year from KQED-TV for his outstanding excellence. Aside from treating his patients at the practice, Dr. Brown is an attending physician at the Alta Bates Summit Medical Center and speaks regionally on his field of expertise.
Education and Training
University of California
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Hero of the Year Award, 2012, KQED-TV
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Letterman Army Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- National Medical Association, Alameda-Contra Costa Medical Asociation, Sinkler Miller Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- An understanding of what is needed for positive, consistent outcomes in minority and indigent communities. Creating positive self-esteem is the most important factor in successful medical care.
Favorite professional publications
- The Female Patient
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.'s Practice location
Oakland, California 94603Get Direction
BERKELEY, CA 94703Get Direction
Oakland, CA 94612Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown, III.
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad MD2557 Mowry Avenue Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Sonia C. Zarate-Navarro M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City California 94015
- Maynard B. Rotermund210 Dover Drive Walnut Creek California 94598
- Dr. Collin B Smikle MD1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Isabell H. Beddow MD616 Virginia Ave San Mateo CA 94402