Dr. Jenna Macfarlane is a Chiropractor practicing in Vineland, Ontario. Dr. Macfarlane specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Macfarlane seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Canadian Medical Chiropractic College
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Received Clinical Honors at Canadian Chiropractic Medical College
Jenna Macfarlane's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jenna Macfarlane | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jenna Macfarlane's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Geoff R. Gamble23 Hannover Drive St. Catharines Ontario L2W1A3
- Hafiz Cheema127 Church Street St. Catharines Ontario L2R3E2
- Dr. Michael John Cardamone DC1221 Main St Niagara Falls NY 14301
- Dr. Kevin M Augustine D.C.769 Cayuga St Lewiston NY 14092
- Dr. Don Cameron D.C.2115 Lockport St Niagara Falls NY 14305
- Dr. Michael Joseph Calarco D.C.781 Cayuga St Lewiston NY 14092