Mary M Mckay CADC LLL
Counselor/Therapist | Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)301 E SAINT JOSEPH ST GREEN BAY WI, 54301
Mary Mckay is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in GREEN BAY, WI. Mary evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Standford University MPH, Behavioral Science
Kentucky State University MS, Behavioral Neuroscience & Psychopharmacolo
Ponce Paramedical College Tácnico de Farmacia (Pharmacy Technician)
Drug Enforcement Administration MM4*****
National Provider Identifier 1750655510
Puerto Rico Board of Medicine Licensee M25383M-12
- Salutorian 2004 University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras
- Chapter Achievment Award 2003 Ro Chi-The Academic Honor Society in Pharmacy
- Valedictorian 2001 Academia del Sagrado Corazon Secondary School
- Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Neurosychological Testing
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Member American Psychiatric Association 2012
- Diplomate American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology 2011
- Member Brithish Medical Association, Northern Ireland 2012
- Member Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland 2006
- Licensee #5231 Puerto Rico Board of Pharmacy 2004
- Independant Prescriber (MHRA) UK Department of Health 2007
- UCLA - University of California, Los Angeles Clinical Neuropsychology
- Stanford UniversityNaturally Occuring lithium salts in the groundwater and the prevelance of sucidide mortality in the2010
- University of KentuckyRethinking tryciclic and monoamine oxidase inhibitors2011
- Harvard University PressHealth effects of acute and chronic psychosocial stress in patients2013
Experience & Accolades
- Associate Member, General Medical Staff2012University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences CampusClinical Neuropsychologist & Prescribing Psychopharmacologist, Department of Psychiatry & Neurology.
- Assistant Adjunct Professor2013University of Puerto Rico-School of MedicineMedicinal Biochemistry
- Staff Pharmacist2004Walgreen's Pharmacy (Condado, PR)Staff Pharmacist for Condado, Puerto Rico retail pharmacy, responsible for day-to-day operations of a community pharmacy including filling, compounding and mixing prescriptions.
- Pharmacy Technician2000 - 2004Walgreen's Pharmacy (Condado, PR)Pharmacy technician working closely with pharmacists in retail pharmacy helping distribute medicine, screen prescription orders for accuracy and completeness; prepare prescriptions, retrieve, count, pour, weigh, measure, and sometimes mix medications.
- Managing Partner2013McKay & Associates, LLPManaging partner and clinical neuropsychologist/prescribing psychopharmacologist at a practice that includes one psychiatrist, two psychiatric nurse practitioners, two clinical psychologists, one licensed clinical social worker and one RN-MHN.
Mary M Mckay CADC LLL's Practice location
GREEN BAY, WI 54301Get Direction
San Juan, PR 00927Get Direction
San Juan, PR 00926Get Direction
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- More Evidence Found that Links Alcohol Consumption and Breast Cancer
It has sometimes been recommended for women to drink a serving of alcohol today for their health. Specifically, one drink per day may help with a woman’s chances of preventing heart disease and may even help reduce the risk of diabetes.However, that one drink, be it a can of beer or glass of wine,...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Parkinson's Debate: Should Patients Really Be Considered Sick?
‘Sick’ is a word that gets tossed around fairly often when referring to people who are suffering from different types of disease, and while this word might be fitting for those that have come down with some sort of passing condition (flu, chicken pox, etc.), it might not be very appropriate when...
- Jovid Allen Schuette MS300 CROOKS STREET GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Jamie Dufek BSW300 CROOKS ST GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Skyler Lukaszka SACIT424 S MONROE AVE GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Rachel Fruin LPC-IT, SAC424 S MONROE AVE STE 201 GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Teresa A Robbins LPC, CSAC301 E SAINT JOSEPH ST GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Lonnie M Kruger MSW, SAC-IT300 CROOKS ST GREEN BAY WI 54301