Kathleen Woschkolup, MD, works at Greenville Neuroscience Associates in Greenville, South Carolina. She specializes in the treatment of movement disorders, including Parkinson's Disease, that affect the nervous system. A member of the Women's Movement Disorders Society, Dr. Woschkolup is also on staff at Greenville Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD's Videos
Education and Training
New York Medical College
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Medical University of south Carolina Charleston
Professional Society Memberships
- Women's movement Disorders Society
Articles and Publications
- Presentations Given
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family, 3 Children, Passion for the Medical Field, Technology
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Children, Friends, Traveling
Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD's Practice location
Greenville, South Carolina 29615Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Richard Pryor's Legacy
Richard Franklin Lennox Thomas Pryor III was born on December 1st, 1940 to Gertrude L. and LeRoy “Buck Carter” Pryor. He grew up in a brothel in the red-light district of Peoria, Illinois, which was run by his grandmother, Marie Carter. After his mother abandoned him at the age of 10, Pryor was...
- 8 Multiple Sclerosis Facts You Should Know
Many of us are familiar with the basic facts of multiple sclerosis. We understand that it is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, brain and spinal cord and in some cases leads to paralysis. But beyond that, MS is a complex disease that millions of people are living and...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Gonzalo F Pares M.D.243 E Blackstock Rd Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Husam Mourtada MD8311 Warren H Abernathy Hwy Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Joseph P Hanna MD200 PATEWOOD DR STE B350 GREENVILLE SC 29615