Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.
Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine2100 Webster Street Suite 115 San Francisco California, 94115
David King-Stephens, MD, maintains a position within the California Pacific Medical Center located in the San Francisco region of California. California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, not-for-profit, academic medical centers in California and provides a wide variety of services; including acute, post-acute, outpatient, hospice, and home care services. After receiving an extensive education from esteemed universities, Dr. King-Stephens is a well-versed neurologist with expertise in epilepsy, clinical trials, and surgery. He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and has contributed several publications within his field of interest. Aside from treating his patients, Dr. King-Stephens also speaks around the globe on neurology and various treatments.
Education and Training
Mexico City College
University La Salle / Mexican School of Medicine 1989
Escuela Mexicana De Medicina
Universidad de la Salle Facultad Mexicana de Medicina 1989
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Yale - New Haven Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, American Epilepsy Society
Articles and Publications
- Authored Several Articles and Book Chapters
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Luck, Timing, Great Mentors, Teachers, and Training
Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, California 94115Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King-Stephens
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- Blocking Enzymes May Be the Key to Alzheimer's Treatment
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have been working on a potential new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. They are honing in on the genetics involved, hoping to hijack enzymes to do the job.There are genes that turn on to help us make new memories.It’s been shown in...
- Leptomeningeal Disease: When Breast Cancer Metastasize to the Brain
Introduction When breast cancer cells spread to the brain, it is called as brain metastases or secondary breast cancer. It is also known as metastatic breast cancer, advanced breast cancer, secondary or stage four breast cancer, or secondary tumor. When cancer cells reach the brain, it cannot be...
- What Is Restless Leg Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an overwhelming sensation that urges you to move your legs. Symptoms are more prevalent during rest and become worse at night. For mild symptoms, treatment isn’t necessary since the illness will naturally pass by within a few days or weeks....
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Risk Factors for Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Patients Study
There are motor as well as some non-motor symptoms that characterize Parkinson's disease. Parkinon's causes rigidity, tremors, and motor disabilities, as well as non-motor symptoms, including anxiety and depression. The most effective treatment to control Parkinson’s systems to date is Levodopa....
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.2850 TELEGRAPH AVE STE 110 BERKELEY CA 94705
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Ilkcan Cokgor M.D.1350 S Eliseo Dr Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Daniel Albert Shadoan D.O.2299 POST ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94115
- Dr. Keith A Vossel M.D.1650 Owens St San Francisco CA 94158