Dr. Blanka Kaplan practices Allergy and Immunology care in Great Neck, New York. Dr. Kaplan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kaplan provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Tselinograd Medical Institute
Celinogradskij Med Inst, Celinograd, Kazakhstan MD
CELINOGRADSKIJ MEDICAL INSTITUTE 1993
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Hofstra Medical School -
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Food Allergies
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)/Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Immunology)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Corrective Persistence, and Passion
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Blanka Kaplan MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Blanka Kaplan MD | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Blanka Kaplan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaplan
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Ann Zozo2201 Hempstead Turnpike New York NY 11554
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Evelyn Tolson MD161 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 ENGLE ST ENGLEWOOD NJ 07631
- Dr. Jesse A. Stoff MD70 GLEN ST GLEN COVE NY 11542
- Dr. Annette Fiorillo-Quinn DO,MS2940 Lincoln Avenue Oceanside New York 11572