Dr. Michael Mansouri is a Dentist practicing in Marietta, Georgia. Dr. Mansouri specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Dentistry
Oral Conscious Sedation
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America’s Top Dentist, 2011
- Family, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry
- Medical College of Georgia
Professional Society Memberships
- International Stomatognathic Honorary Alliance, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Georgia Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Oral Medicine, Northern District Dental Society, Pennsylvania Dental Association, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Patient Care, Dedication, Great Staff, Continuing Education, Technology
- Each year, they offer one day of free dental for over 300 patients.
Dr. Michael Mansouri DMD, FAGD's Practice location
Marietta, Georgia 30068Get Direction
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30044Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Mansouri DMD, FAGD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Mansouri DMD, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mansouri
Amazing doctor. I am not a dentist but i can tell you that this office is just pure gold. From the second you walk in they welcome you with a smile. They are always on time, friendly and very professional. The hygienists are extremely knowledgeable and very gentle. Dr. Michael has great bedside manner, he takes the time to explain things and in the past 6 i have not had a single complaint about his work. to me that is the way you can tell you have found the right dentist.
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Robert Gittelman DDS365 Villa Rica Way Sw Marietta GA 30064
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Stephanie Fransoso DMD1610 RIDENOUR BLVD NW STE 103 KENNESAW GA 30152
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD1325 Auburn Road Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Edward D'witt Mcdonald D.D.S.2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019