Kornelia E. Krol, MD, works for Women for Women OBGYN in Chicago, Illinois. She specializes in the treatment of obstetric and gynecological issues using robotic and minimally invasive surgery and bone dentistry procedures. On the clinical faculty of St. Joseph Hospital's residency program, she is tri-lingual and fellowship trained in pathology.
Education and Training
Szczecin Poland Medical Academy
Pomeranian Academy Of Medicine 1981
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Faculty, St. Joseph Hospital Residency Program -
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Southern Illinoisuniversity School Of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
- University of Belgrad
- University of Illinois (Pathology); Southern Illinois University (OBGYN)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, International Women's Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Opportunity in the US, Good Mentors, Opportunity to Work with a Diverse Group of Women
Hobbies / Sports
- Classical Music
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal, Female Physicians, Lancet
- St. Joseph Hospital
Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD's Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60646Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krol
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062