Critical Care Medicine
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Scholarship, Center for Translational Science Activities (CTSA) Program, Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
- America’s Top Physicians (Internal Medicine, 2012), Consumers’ Research Council of America, LSD
- Brown University Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Michigan State University, Hurley Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Chest Physicians, Society of Critical Care Medicine, American Thoracic Society, American College of Physicians, Society of General Internal Medicine, Rhode Island Medical Society
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Medicine and family support
Teaching and speaking
Fellow, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
Chief Medical Resident, Brown University Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, CHEST
Mazen Al-Qadi's Practice location
Rochester, Minnesota 55906Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mazen Al-Qadi | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mazen Al-Qadi's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez quesada M.D., M.P.H.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher D Janish MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Peter L Elkin M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Robert H Lohr M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905