Ky Kobayashi MD
Orthopedist4102 Pinion Drive Colorado Springs Colorado, 80840
Dr. Ky Kobayashi is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Dr. Kobayashi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kobayashi tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Colorado
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1995
American Board of Orthpaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking and Teaching -
- Grant Medical Center; University of Connecticut Medical Center
- Tufts University (Hand Surgery); New England Baptist Hospital and Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Board Member), Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons (Board Member)
Articles and Publications
- Has Been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication, Coming From a Family that's Driven, Brothers Being Doctors
Hobbies / Sports
- Competes in Raquet Ball, Plays All Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Hand Surgery
Ky Kobayashi MD's Practice location
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80840Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920Get Direction
Ky Kobayashi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kobayashi
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.2925 Professional Pl Colorado Springs Colorado 80904
- Dr. Edward S. Szuszczewicz MD175 S Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80910
- Dr. Orderia F Mitchell MD4105 BRIARGATE PARKWAY COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80920
- Dr. Jason R. Wild M.D.175 S UNION BLVD STE 310 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80910
- Dr. Eric K Jepson DO4110 BRIARGATE PKWY COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80920
- Dr. Steven B Waskow MD209 S Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80903