Ky Kobayashi MD
Orthopedist4102 Pinion Drive Colorado Springs Colorado, 80840
Dr. Ky Kobayashi is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Dr. Kobayashi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kobayashi tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Colorado
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1995
American Board of Orthpaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking and Teaching -
- Grant Medical Center; University of Connecticut Medical Center
- Tufts University (Hand Surgery); New England Baptist Hospital and Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Board Member), Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons (Board Member)
Articles and Publications
- Has Been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication, Coming From a Family that's Driven, Brothers Being Doctors
Hobbies / Sports
- Competes in Raquet Ball, Plays All Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Hand Surgery
Ky Kobayashi MD's Practice location
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80840Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920Get Direction
Ky Kobayashi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kobayashi
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Dr. Carl Dain Allred MD4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Kevin Scott Borchard M.D.4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Benjamin C. c. Kam MD4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Erik V Nott M.D.4102 PINION DR USAF ACADEMY CO 80840
- Dr. Brett Carl Anderson MD4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. William Roberts Howarth M.D.4102 PINION DR USAF ACADEMY CO 80840