Dr. Alexander Golant M.D.
Orthopedist301 E 17th St #1616 New York NY, 10003
Dr. Alexander Golant is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fresh Meadows, New York. Dr. Golant specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Golant tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2003
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and National Public Speaking -
- Super Doctor in New York
- Torn Meniscus
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- New York University Hospital (Joint Diseases)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Sports Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family and Hard Work
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
Dr. Alexander Golant M.D.'s Practice location
Fresh Meadows, New York 11365Get Direction
FLUSHING, NY 11355Get Direction
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Golant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Golant
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Dr. Steven Sheskier M. D.95 University Pl New York New York 10003
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Michael Neuwirth MD10 Union Square East New York New York 10003
- Dr. Frank Johann Schwab MD303 2nd Avenue New York NY 10003
- Dr. Ivan J Fernandez-madrid MD205 East 16th Street New York NY 10003
- Dr. Andrew M Casden MD10 Union Sq E New York NY 10003