Dr. Bose is a national expert in emergency medicine. Having served one of the longest frontline combat tours by a physician since World War II, Dr. Bose is one of the world's most experienced physicians in disaster medicine and mass casualty situations. He is also a foremost expert on ailments faced by returning soldiers such as post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
Education and Training
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
American Board of Emergency Medicine- Emergency Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor, University of Illinois -
- Founder & CEO, LLSA Prep Board Examination Review Course -
- Hero of Emergency Medicine, American College of Emergency Physicians
- One of America's Healthcare Leaders - Selected by American College of Emergency Physicians and Health Leaders Magazine
- Attending Physician of the Year, Darnall Army Medical Center
- 2007 National Faculty Teaching Award, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Army Bronze Star
- Featured as a CNN Hero
- Army Combat Medical Badge
- Army Meritorious Service Medal
- American College of Emergency Physicians (Teaching Fellowship)
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Emergency Physicians, American Academy of Emergency Medicine
Articles and Publications
Dr. Bose has over 50 publicationsKeynote Motivational Speaker on Leadership - www.Leadership-Under-Pressure.com
What do you attribute your success to?
Mentors along the way, and his patients who inspire and teach him
Dr. Bose has volunteered at the Mother Teresa Cinic in Kolkata, India.
He advocates for veterans and health care education
Teaching and speaking
International speaker: Topic - lessons learn in combat and how to apply them to everyday life
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Fitness, Travel, Family Time
- Medical Center Hospital
Sudip Bose's Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60611Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sudip Bose | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sudip Bose's reviewsWrite Review
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Armando Marquez Jr. Other3225 Wenonah Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. David I. Rosen M.D.1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Chowdary Adusumilli M.D.1044 N Francisco Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Edgardo Correa MD326 W 64th St Chicago IL 60621
- Dr. Amy Lynn Sterling DO4321 Fir St East Chicago IN 46312
- Dr. Matthew Kippenhan MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611