Cranford L. Scott, MD, works at a private practice in Inglewood, California. He specializes in internal medicine and treatment of diabetes, hypertension, and stress related illness. On the Board of the California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Scott also investigates workplace incidents and injuries, as well as forensic data.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1968
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1968
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Professor, USC -
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- University of Tennessee Program
- LA County USC Medical CEnter
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Americna Society of Hypertension, American Heart Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His Love for Medicine, Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Writing, Grandkids
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.'s Practice location
Inglewood, California 90301Get Direction
Inglewood, CA 90301Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scott
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.2080 Century Park EastSuite 1805 Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O.831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 East Whittier Boulevard Whittier California 90605
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710