Cranford L. Scott, MD, works at a private practice in Inglewood, California. He specializes in internal medicine and treatment of diabetes, hypertension, and stress related illness. On the Board of the California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Scott also investigates workplace incidents and injuries, as well as forensic data.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1968
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1968
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Professor, USC -
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- University of Tennessee Program
- LA County USC Medical CEnter
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Americna Society of Hypertension, American Heart Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His Love for Medicine, Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Writing, Grandkids
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.'s Practice location
Inglewood, California 90301Get Direction
Inglewood, CA 90301Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scott
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.4340 OVERLAND AVE CULVER CITY CA 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90605
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710