Dr. Matthew Hopson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Williamsburg, Virginia. Dr. Hopson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Hopson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Immaculuate Hospital
Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.'s Practice location
Williamsburg, Virginia 23188Get Direction
Denver, CO 80202Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M. | Orthopedist | Foot and Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Jeffrey R. Carlson250 Nat Turner Blvd Newport News VA 23606
- Mr. Thomas Marvin Stiles MD12720 Mcmanus Blvd Newport News VA 23602
- Dr. John J Mccarthy MD5208 Monticello Ave Williamsburg VA 23188
- Dr. Jeffrey R Carlson MD250 Nat Turner Blvd S Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Boyd W Haynes MD250 Nat Turner Blvd S Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. David John Muron MD7544 Hospital Dr Gloucester VA 23061