Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery600 Haverford Road Suite G103 Haverford Pennsylvania, 19041
Dr. David Tachna is a podiatrist practicing in Haverford, Pennsylvania. Dr. Tachna is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Tachna diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.'s Videos
Education and Training
Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
American Board of Podiatric Surgery- Podiatric Surgery
Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- 2010 Top Doctor of Main Line Magazine
- Cambridge Who's Who for Excellence in Podiatry, 2011
- Member American Podiatric Medical Associations
- Member Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Associations
Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.'s Practice location
Haverford, Pennsylvania 19041Get Direction
BRYN MAWR, PA 19010Get Direction
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tachna
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...
- Does My Child have Whooping Cough?
What is pertussis?Pertussis, or whooping cough, is a highly contagious airborne disease of the respiratory system and can occur in children, adolescents, and adults of any age, unless they are vaccinated. The frequency of the occurrence in the U.S. are very promising, as annually there are 5,000 to...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Fred Birnbaum DPM1950 Street Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella DPM716 W GERMANTOWN PIKE EAST NORRITON PA 19403
- Samuel Quartey DPM6100 Jefferson street Philadelphia Pa 19151
- Dr. Joseph Megara, III DPM204 Grove Ave Ste. G Thorofare NJ 08086
- Dr. Albert Mosheyev DPM8815 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Jason Roy Miller DPM491 John Young Way Exton PA 19341