Dr. Albert Mosheyev is a podiatrist practicing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Mosheyev is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Mosheyev diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
Binghamton University, Harper College Vestal, NY B.S. Degree in Biology
Temple University Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Board Quilified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
The American Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryAmerican Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryABFAS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- AO Mini-Fellowship 2008 Lugano, Switzerland
- Ilizarov Method in Trauma and Restorative Orthopedic Surgeries 2006 Fellowship Kurgan, Russia
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Foot And Ankle Dislocationtreatment, Open
- Foot And Ankle Fracture And Dislocation Treatment
- Foot And Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
- Foot And Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
- Foot And Ankle Ligament And Tendon Repair
- Fracture Care
- Nail Avulsion And Excision
- Diabetic Footcare
- Board Certified American Heart Association Certificate for Basic Life Support for Health Providers
- Board Certified American Heart Association Certificate for Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Professional Member American Podiatric Medical Association
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Professional Member AO/ASIF Alumni Association
- Professional Member AO Trauma
- St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers Flushing, NY 11366 Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Chestnut Hill Hospital PhiladelPhia, PA l9ll8 Podiatric Surgery
Dr. Albert Mosheyev DPM's Practice location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19118Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19118Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Albert Mosheyev DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Albert Mosheyev DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Dr. Fred Birnbaum DPMOxford Crossing Fairless Hills Pa 19036
- Dr. Sheldon Jeffrey Siegel DPM, FACFAS3554 Hulmeville Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella DPM716 W GERMANTOWN PIKE EAST NORRITON PA 19403
- Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.931 E Haverford Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Steven Cancell D.P.M.3 cooper plaza Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. John Wallace DPM702 W MAPLE AVE MERCHANTVILLE NJ 08109