David Caiseda, MD, FACOG, maintains a position within MedStar Georgetown University Hospital located in Washington, DC. MedStar was ranked as a "high performing" hospital for 9 specialties by the US News & World Report for 2013-2014. Dr. Caiseda has board certification and over 20 years experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Well-versed in his specialty, Dr. Caiseda has received numerous accolades for his outstanding efforts and achievements, including being recognized as Fellow of the esteemed American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Aside from tending to his female patients at the Hospital, Dr. Caiseda is an Assistant Professor at Georgetown University as well.
Education and Training
Universidad de Puerto Rico
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking for Academic Purposes -
- Assistant Professor, Georgetown University -
- Recognized by American Academy of Family Physicians, 1994, 1995
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Recognition for Excellence in Academics
- Council of Resident Education, OBGYN, 2006
- University District Hospital, Recognized for Leadership in Academics, 1987
- University District Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being Reliable
Hobbies / Sports
- Sailing, Playing Guitar, Walking, Hiking
Favorite professional publications
- The Green Journal, The Survey
David Caiseda's Practice location
Request An Appointment With David Caiseda | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
David Caiseda's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Effects of Genital HPV on Newborn Babies
HPV, which is also known as the Human papilloma virus, is a group of viruses that affects the skin and the moist membranes lining the body. HPV usually affects the cervix, the anus, or the mouth and the throat. There are about 100 types of HPV, from which 30 types affect the genital area. The HPV...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- Dr. Ronald A. Paul M.D.5530 WISCONSIN AVE STE 855 CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Stanley C Marinoff MD5600 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Shobha Sikka MD5530 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Martha Toma Cole M.D.4701 Willard Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. William Hurlbert Cooper MD5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Vivian M Fraga M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815