Dr. Alina Kochoumian Stanciu MD
Ophthalmologist3501 Health Center Blvd. Suite 2210 Bonita Springs Florida, 34135
Alina Kochoumian Stanciu, MD, works at Advanced Eye Care and Laser Center in Forest Hills, New York. She specializes in the treatment of retinal diseases, cataracts, and LASIK procedures. The office also has a location in Bonita Springs, Florida.
Education and Training
SUNY Stony Brook
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1981
American Board of Ophthalmology
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Alina Kochoumian Stanciu MD's Expert Contributions
It sounds like it can be a freckle, I would recommend seeing an ophthalmologist to make sure it is nothing more serious. READ MORE
I recommend her to come see a ophthalmologist for a second opinion because there may be an underlying issue. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Manhattan Eye and Ear Infirmary
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Ophthalmology, Americna Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, New York Society of Clinical Ophthalmology, American College of Eye Surgeons, Vitreo-Retinal Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for the Profession, Staying on Top of Cutting Edge Treatment
Dr. Alina Kochoumian Stanciu MD's Practice location
Bonita Springs, Florida 34135Get Direction
Naples, FL 34108Get Direction
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Jason C Friedrichs M.D.860 111th Avenue North Naples FL 34108
- Mr. Scott L Geller M.D.,P.A.29 Barkley Cir Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. David C Brown MD4101 Evans Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Lynn Kepple Byerly M.D.661 Goodlette Rd N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Thomas Albert Quigley MD6091 S Pointe Blvd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Mr. Stephen J. Laquis M.D.7331 COLLEGE PKWY FORT MYERS FL 33907