Kimberly L. McAbee, MD, works at Salem Community Hospital in Salem, Ohio. She specializes in the treatment of adult diseases, as well as urgent care for those who need care when doctor's offices are not open. In addition to practicing with Salem, Dr. McAbee also works the floor at Valley Health Hospitals.
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio University College of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Works on the Floor of the Hospital at Valley Health -
- Valley Health North Side
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Desire to Help Others, Commitment to the Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Mysteries, Horses
Dr. Kimberly L. McAbee M.D.'s Practice location
Salem, Ohio 44460Get Direction
BOARDMAN, OH 44512Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kimberly L. McAbee M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kimberly L. McAbee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. McAbee
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Dr. Usman Ahmed Khan MD807 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. Paul W Watanakunakorn M.D.20 Ohltown Rd Youngstown OH 44515
- Dr. Jocelyn Florendo Shimek D.O.564 E 2ND ST SALEM OH 44460
- Dr. Harneet Singh Bath M.D.465 Gypsy Ln Youngstown OH 44504
- Dr. David B Kimbell M.D.1207 W STATE ST ALLIANCE OH 44601
- Dr. Thomas R Timko M.D.107 Royal Birkdale Dr Columbiana OH 44408