Sanjeev M. Kamat, MD, works at St. Louis Psychiatry Doctors Group LLC in St. Louis, Missouri. He specializes in psychiatry of the geriatric, and disorders like Alzheimer's Disease which primarily affect the geriatric population. Also on staff at St. Elexus Hospital, Dr. Kamat has studied in both India and the United States.
Education and Training
DY Patil Medical College
BJ Medical College 1998
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College 1998
Board Certified in Psychiatry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Bipolar Disorder
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
- St. Louis University Medical Center
- St. Louis University Medical Center
- St. Luois University Medical Center (Geriatrics)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- He loves dealing with people's problems.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Sanjeev M. Kamat MD's Practice location
St. Louis, Missouri 63118Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63118Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sanjeev M. Kamat MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sanjeev M. Kamat MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- How Is ADHD Diagnosed?
If you think the symptoms you’re experiencing are related to the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you may need to consult your medical practitioner. If you’re bothered by your child’s condition, it would be wise talking to the teachers before seeking medical attention. This...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Ahmad B. Ardekani MD10004 Kennerly Rd St Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Vadim Y. Baram MD10199 Woodfield Ln. Saint Louis MO 63132
- Dr. Christa L. Hines M.D.7234 Gayola Place St. Louis Missouri 63143
- Dr. Thomas Michael Moran MD889 S BRENTWOOD SAINT LOUIS MO 63105
- Dr. Azfar Malik M.D.763 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Radhika Rao MD443 North New Ballas Road Creve Coeur Missouri 63141