Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD
Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine2727 West Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blv Suite 700 Tampa Florida, 33614
Raj Mohan Eliazer, MD, maintains a position at Healthpoint Medical Group located in Tampa, Florida. Also located in Tampa, Dr. Eliazer is on staff at American the medical facility, Bay Area Neurology Assocites. With over a decade of experience, Dr. Eliazer is well-versed in the field of neurology with specific expertise in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, and strokes. Neurophysiology concerns the living organisms, organs, and organ cells within the nervous system. Dr. Eliazer works in both outpatient and inpatient settings; based out of New York, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Board certified by the prestigious American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Dr. Eliazer has demonstrated the quality and dedication to receive such an honor. To remain current and active in his medical community, he is an affiliate physician at St. Joseph's Hospital in his spare time, and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology as well.
Education and Training
University of Kerala Medical College
Medical College Trivandrum MD
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology; Board Certifies in Clinical Neurophysiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Chief Resident, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (Neurology); Brookdale University (Internal Medicine)
- Brookdale Hospital
- (Clinical Neurophysiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Mentors and Education
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD's Practice location
Tampa, Florida 33614Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eliazer
- Drug for Opioid Addiction to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about the opioid crisis. However, one of these medications may have a silver lining for MS. This might serve as a treatment for the disease, or it may simply delay the progressive effects. Either way, any progress is important for those suffering from...
- How Do People Get Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is found all over the world, with the only exception being Antarctica, which means that it is possible to get the disease virtually anywhere in the world.What Causes Lyme disease?The main cause of Lyme disease is a spirochetal bacteria found under the Borrelia genus collectively known...
- 8 Facts About Multiple Sclerosis that You Should Know
Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease and there is more to learn about this condition, which underscores the importance of raising awareness among people about it. The following are eight facts that you should know about MS....
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- What are the Symptoms of Alzheimer 's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease characterized by impairment of mental functions, including memory, reasoning, language, and perception. This condition is found to be very common among people above 85-years-old and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s increases after 70-years-old....
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Sepideh Mokhtari12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Jose R Foradada III MD4710 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Angelo Alves MD5580 49th St St. Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Leana Oppenheim D.O1201 5th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Jean-raphael Schneider M.D.3190 N MCMULLEN BOOTH RD STE 202 CLEARWATER FL 33761
- Dr. Michael Arnold Franklin M.D.North 1201 5th Avenue St. Petersburg Florida 33703