Raj Mohan Eliazer, MD, maintains a position at Healthpoint Medical Group located in Tampa, Florida. Also located in Tampa, Dr. Eliazer is on staff at American the medical facility, Bay Area Neurology Assocites. With over a decade of experience, Dr. Eliazer is well-versed in the field of neurology with specific expertise in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, and strokes. Neurophysiology concerns the living organisms, organs, and organ cells within the nervous system. Dr. Eliazer works in both outpatient and inpatient settings; based out of New York, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Board certified by the prestigious American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Dr. Eliazer has demonstrated the quality and dedication to receive such an honor. To remain current and active in his medical community, he is an affiliate physician at St. Joseph's Hospital in his spare time, and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology as well.
Education and Training
University of Kerala Medical College
Medical College Trivandrum MD
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology; Board Certifies in Clinical Neurophysiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Chief Resident, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (Neurology); Brookdale University (Internal Medicine)
- Brookdale Hospital
- (Clinical Neurophysiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Mentors and Education
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD's Practice location
Tampa, Florida 33614Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eliazer
- The Effect of Laughter on Multiple Sclerosis
There’s an old cliché: “Laughter is the best medicine.” Researchers studying neurological disorders are discovering that the cliché may not be far from the truth. Staying positive and fighting against depression and anxiety are central to any long-term fight against disease, and those who...
- A Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origins
A fever of unknown origins (FUO) is described as febrile disease/illness. It is characterized as the following: A fever greater than 38.3 degree Celsius on several occasions, the duration of the illness lasts for more than 3 weeks, and there is a failure to reach a diagnosis in spite of a weeklong...
- Parkinson's Debate: Should Patients Really Be Considered Sick?
‘Sick’ is a word that gets tossed around fairly often when referring to people who are suffering from different types of disease, and while this word might be fitting for those that have come down with some sort of passing condition (flu, chicken pox, etc.), it might not be very appropriate when...
- Natural Ways in Managing Epilepsy
The standard treatment for epilepsy is anti-seizure medications. Almost everyone with epilepsy can be successfully treated with these medications. However, no matter how high the success rate is, these drugs do not work for everyone. Natural treatments such as herbs and vitamins are available...
- Autism: Therapy For Parents with Autistic Children
Most therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) focus on the child with it, but new research suggests that the some specifically designed treatments are beneficial for the child's stressed-out parents....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease?
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive nervous disorder that affects an individual's movement and coordination. It is a degenerative disorder that affects the part of brain controlling movement and balance. The loss of muscle control is often seen in the form of tremors in the limbs, which is the...
- Dr. Jose R Foradada III MD4710 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Shrinath Sheshgiri Kamat MD PA2908 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Bharatkumar Dahyabhai Patel MD3615 West Hamilton Avenue Tampa Florida 33614
- Dr. Bharatkumar Dahyabhai Patel M.D.4781 Whispering Wind Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Ernesto J Millan M.D.5110 N. HABANA AVE. TAMPA FL 33614
- Dr. Conrad P Weller M.D.3709 W Hamilton Ave Tampa FL 33614