Dr. Naamah Levy Zitomersky MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology593 Eddy St Providence RI, 02903
Dr. Naamah Zitomersky is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in BOSTON, MA. Dr. Zitomersky specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Cerificate of Commendation The Henry M. 1998
- Jackson foundation for the Advancement of Military
- Medicine, Rockville, Maryland.
- Medical Student Service Award. 2004
- June-2004 Class Secretary 2000
- March 2001-October 2002 Med-Wars-Second, Third
- Place winner in Wilderness Medicine Adventure
- Gastroenterology division Citizenship Award, Boston Children's Hospit 2012
- Boston Children's Hospital - Boston, MA 2007
- Research - Brigham and Women's Hospital - Boston, MA 2008
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellow:Pediatric Gastroenterology 2007
Dr. Naamah Levy Zitomersky MD's Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
Dr. Naamah Levy Zitomersky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zitomersky
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Dr. Jared A. Silverstein M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Ezequiel Neimark MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Neal Leleiko MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Thankam Paul MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Allison L. Behrle yardley M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Riha Bhatt Other593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903