Rosanne Mayhew, MD, works at For Women by Women in Los Gatos, California. As the director of the practice, Dr. Mayhew specializes in gynecologic surgeries, as well as procedures designed to enhance the appearance of women. These include laser fillers, diet and nutrition advice, and more. Dr. Mayhew is certified in several lasers, and also does volunteer work and education for the American Cancer Society.
Education and Training
University of Illinois Medical School
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1982
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Texas Health Science Center
Professional Society Memberships
- California Medical Association, Santa Clara Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, California 95032Get Direction
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mayhew
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Dr. Karen J. Purcell M.D., PHD555 KNOWLES DR STE 212 LOS GATOS CA 95032
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.340 Dardanelli Ln Los Gatos CA 95032
- Kenneth E. Smith871 Enborg Ct San Jose CA 95128
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD276 International Circle San Jose California 95119
- Dr. Liza Kunz MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040