Rosanne Mayhew, MD, works at For Women by Women in Los Gatos, California. As the director of the practice, Dr. Mayhew specializes in gynecologic surgeries, as well as procedures designed to enhance the appearance of women. These include laser fillers, diet and nutrition advice, and more. Dr. Mayhew is certified in several lasers, and also does volunteer work and education for the American Cancer Society.
Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.'s Videos
Education and Training
University of Illinois Medical School
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1982
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- California Medical Association, Santa Clara Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, California 95032Get Direction
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mayhew
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD125 N JACKSON AVE SAN JOSE CA 95116
- Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.2504 Samaritan Dr San Jose CA 95124
- Kenneth E. Smith871 Enborg Ct San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Barbara Ann Phelps-sandall MD2485 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD276 International Circle San Jose California 95119
- Dr. John L. Tatman MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051