Urologist72 Maple Lane Newtown Pennsylvania, 18940
Bahij Madany, MD, is now retired after an established 35 year career in medicine. During his time in the field, he served at Bucks County Hospital as Chief of Urology. His area of expertise was diseases of the urinary system and male reproductive system.
American Board of Urology- Urology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Washington University St. Louis
Professional Society Memberships
- Bucks County Medical Soceity, Pennsylvania Medical Association, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being Very Devoted to his Practice
Bahij Madany's Practice location
Newtown, Pennsylvania 18940Get Direction
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- Dr. Ashlee Godshalk Ruggles M.D.2 Capital Way Pennington NJ 08534
- Chanchi Lee825 Town Center Drive Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Bahij Hanna Madany72 Maple Lane Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
- Dr. Alexander Gotesman M.D.1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Trenton NJ 08690
- Dr. Alexander Kutikov MD333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Earle S Linder MD2105 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690