Harold M. Bruck, MD, works at a private practice in New York and New Jersey. Dr. Bruck specializes in vascular surgeries, as well as surgical oncology for breast health. He established the breast imaging center of Ridgewood, as well as the breast cancer conference at Valley Hospital. He continues to serve as a principle investigator in trials for surgical research.
Education and Training
Board Certified in Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Letter: Gastric phytobezoar.
- PHYSIOLOGIC EFFECTS OF GASTRIC HYPOTHERMIA. V. PANCREATIC FUNCTION IN THE HEALTHY ANESTHETIZED DOG.
- Burn care in New Jersey.
- Burn care in New Jersey.
- Heterotopic calcification following burns: a prospective study.
- Seizures following burns of the skin.
- Radiographic changes in burns of the upper extremity.
- Studies on the occurrence and significance of yeasts and fungi in the burn wound.
- Jejunal and colonic interposition for non-malignant disease of the esophagus.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor of Surgery, College of Physicians and Surgeons Columbia -
- American Cancer Society Honoree, Physician of the Decade
- Zonta Club Honoree: Professional Recognition
- American Cancer Society Honoree: Physician in the Forefront
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
- Pediatrics, General Surgery
Professional Society Memberships
- Review Board at Hospitals, Society of Surgical Oncology, American Society of Breast Surgeons, Pan American Medical Association, Medical Society of New Jersey, New York Metropolitan Breast Cancer Group
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Sense of Values and Delivery of Great Care and Concern for Patients
Areas of research
- Presentations at Breast Conferences as well as for Lifetime and Cable TV
Hobbies / Sports
- Opera, Theatre
Dr. Harold M. Bruck M.D.'s Practice location
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452Get Direction
GLEN ROCK, NJ 07452Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Harold M. Bruck M.D. | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Harold M. Bruck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bruck
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Dr. Valery V.L. Dronsky M.D.155 East 76th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Dominick Paul Artuso M.D.128 Ashford Ave Dobbs Ferry NY 10522
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Gustavo Fernandez-Ranvier M.D.5 E 98th St New York New York 10029
- Dr. GEORGE N. LIBERIS M.D.180 Phillips Hill Road New City NY 10956
- Robert L. Davis91 Belmont Avenue Yonkers New York 10704