Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine30 Hope Drive Building B, Suite 13 Hershey Pennsylvania, 17033
Sabina Miranda, DO, MPH, works at Penn State Hershey Neurology in Hershey PA. She specializes in the treatment of epilepsy during various conditions, headaches, neuropathy, and also maintains a clinical interest in sleep medicine. Dr. Miranda is also fellowship trained in neurophysiology, measuring the body's response to brain activities.
Education and Training
Des Moines Osteopathic Medical School
Board Certified in Neurology
Epilepsy and Neurophysiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Community Lecturing -
- Epilepsy and Neurophysiology
Professional Society Memberships
- American Epilepsy Society, American Academy of Neurology, Texas Neurological Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Holistic Approach, Taking into Account Everything and Listening to her Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Watercolor Painting
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association
Sabina Miranda's Practice location
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033Get Direction
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- What are the Symptoms of Alzheimer 's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease characterized by impairment of mental functions, including memory, reasoning, language, and perception. This condition is found to be very common among people above 85-years-old and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s increases after 70-years-old....
- The Color Red Can Boost Your Energy
According to a new study, seeing the color red may help to move the muscles faster and stronger with more force. This new finding may have applications in sports and other activities where a quick boost of energy is required.According to researcher Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology at the...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Dr. Salim Qazizadeh MD2025 Technology Parkway Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Stephen C Ross MD30 HOPE DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Anthony P Turel M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Justin R Fisher MD4310 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Todd Franklin Barron M.D.212 ROSEDALE DR MANCHESTER PA 17345
- Dr. Hany G Salama MD1869 Charter Lane Lancaster PA 17601