Rosalyn Porter, MD, works at Chicago Family Health Center in Chicago, Illinois. She specializes in obstetric and gynecological care for women, and also maintains a post at Holy Cross and Advocate Trinity Hospitals.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Biophysical characterization of infectious bovine rhinotracheitis virus.
- Early Detection and Mitigation of Resistance to Bt Maize by Western Corn Rootworm (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae).
- Lepidoptera (Crambidae, Noctuidae, and Pyralidae) Injury to Corn Containing Single and Pyramided Bt Traits, and Blended or Block Refuge, in the Southern United States.
- Impact of Lepidoptera (Crambidae, Noctuidae, and Pyralidae) Pests on Corn Containing Pyramided Bt Traits and a Blended Refuge in the Southern United States.
- Scattered wave inversion by image projections.
- Diffraction tomography by a method of image projections.
- Immunological responsiveness and tolerance of marmoset lymphoid tissue in vitro.
- In vitro proliferation and differentiation of hemic precursor cells from marrow
- Radiosensitivity of the tamarin to whole-body irradiation.
- Transplantation in the marmoset (Callithricidae): a technic for orthotopic, fitted skin grafts.
- Immunological tolerance and rejection of skin allografts in hhe marmoset.
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chair/Medical Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology Holy Cross Hospital 2016 - 2018
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- PLAN International
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Lifelong Dream to Become a Doctor and Make a Difference
Hobbies / Sports
- Scuba Diving, Waterwater Rafting, Traveling
- Holy Cross Hospital ( Chicago, IL )
- Mount Sinai Hospital ( Chicago, IL )
Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60609Get Direction
Chicago, Illinois 60629Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60617Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Porter
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a disease that affects women. It is characterized by a growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It is characterized by pelvic pain and infertility. Different treatment options are available, one of which is laparoscopic treatment. For many women diagnosed with...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Dr. Mary Wood Molo MD1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062