Eric K. Morrison, DDS, MAGD, has a private practice in Chevy Chase, Maryland. One of the youngest doctors to receive the distinction of Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Morrison specializes in advanced reconstruction, including general and cosmetic procedures as well. He continues to serve the Dominican Republic with charity dental work, and also acts as mentor at Walter Reed Medical Dental Hospital.
Education and Training
University of Maryland
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Mentor at Walter Reed Medical Dental Hospital -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Gold Foil Operators
What do you attribute your success to?
- A Solid, Committed Foundation, His Father's Example, Commitment to Education and Excellence
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
Eric K. Morrison's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Eric K. Morrison | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Eric K. Morrison's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Russell Phillips DMD1625 K St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Kenneth A. Ingber DMD2021 K St NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Tongela L. Williams DDS9001 Stuart Ln. Clinton MD 20735