Dr. Kimberly Powers is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in BOSTON, MA. Dr. Powers performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
|License State Code:||TX|
|License State Code:||MA|
|License State Code:||TX|
Mrs. Kimberly Anise Powers RN, MSN, CNS, FNP's Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Mrs. Kimberly Anise Powers RN, MSN, CNS, FNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
Similar Cardiac Electrophysiologists
- Dr. Juan Viles-gonzalez M.D.1611 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Moussa Chafic Mansour MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Michael J Mazzini M.D.88 E Newton Street Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Bruce Andrew Koplan MD75 Francis Street Pbb1 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Advay G Bhatt M.D.88 East Newton Street, C8 Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Patrick J Blomberg MD99 Lincoln St Framingham MA 01702