Robert Kyle Fullick, MD, works at UT Health in Houston, Texas, as well as Iron Man Sports Medicine Institute. An Assistant Professor in orthopedic medicine for the University, Dr. Fullick specializes in treating sports medicine injuries, particularly those in the shoulder region. With fellowships completed in France and the US in shoulder surgery, Dr. Fullick previously served as team physician to the Baltimore Ravens; among other professional teams.
Education and Training
University of Texas Houston Medical Center
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard University
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Harvard University
- Union Memorial Hospital (Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery); Alps Surgery Institute
Professional Society Memberships
- American Orthopedic Society of Medicine, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Arthroscopy Association of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treating Everyone Fairly, Communication with Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Exercise
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Shoulder and Elbow
Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD's Practice location
Houston, Texas 77030Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fullick
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Dr. W. Grant Braly M.D.7401 SOUTH MAIN ST HOUSTON TX 77030
- Mark R. Rogers MDPA12000 RICHMOND AVE HOUSTON TX 77082
- Dr. David Lionberger M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Will Earl Moorehead M.D.8240 Antoine Dr Houston Texas 77088
- Dr. Ariston P. Awitan (M.D)1214 N Post Oak Rd Houston TX 77055
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Krygier M.D.1400 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030