Robert Kyle Fullick, MD, works at UT Health in Houston, Texas, as well as Iron Man Sports Medicine Institute. An Assistant Professor in orthopedic medicine for the University, Dr. Fullick specializes in treating sports medicine injuries, particularly those in the shoulder region. With fellowships completed in France and the US in shoulder surgery, Dr. Fullick previously served as team physician to the Baltimore Ravens; among other professional teams.
Education and Training
University of Texas Houston Medical Center
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard University
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Harvard University
- Union Memorial Hospital (Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery); Alps Surgery Institute
Professional Society Memberships
- American Orthopedic Society of Medicine, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Arthroscopy Association of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treating Everyone Fairly, Communication with Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Exercise
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Shoulder and Elbow
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD's Practice location
Houston, Texas 77030Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fullick
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Dr. W. Grant Braly M.D.3626 Chevy Chase Dr Houston Texas 77019
- Mark R. Rogers MDPA12000 Richmond Avenue Houston Texas 77082
- Dr. David Lionberger M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Will Earl Moorehead M.D.5600 S Willow Dr Houston TX 77035
- Dr. Ariston P. Awitan (M.D)8810 Willow Wind Lane Houston Texas 77083
- Dr. Wayne O. Alani M.D.12121 Richmond Ave Houston TX 77082