Andrew Pugliese, MD, works at Infectious Disease Consultants in Suwanee, Georgia. He is considered a pioneer in the fields of acute and chronic sinusitis, without resorting to surgery. For his services to patients, Dr. Pugliese was awarded with the Champion of Hope Doctors Award in 2013.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine
St George',s University MD
Saint George`s University / School of Medicine 1987
St. George's University School of Medicine 1987
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Champion of Hope Doctors Award, 2013
- Aids/hiv, Infections
- MemberEmory Healthcare Network Physician
- Winthrop-University Hosp, Infectious Diseases; New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Jersey City Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Jersey City Med Center
- Winthrop-University Hospital Program
- Winthrop Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Winthrop Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Infectious Disease Society of GA, Infectious Disease Society of America, American College of Physicians and American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Published in the International Journal of Infectious Disease
What do you attribute your success to?
- Listening to Patient's Needs and Treating Them as Family, Dedication, Education, Making a Difference
Hobbies / Sports
- Rock Climbing, Family, Friends, Traveling
- Emory John's Creek Hospital
Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD's Practice location
Suwanee, Georgia 30024Get Direction
TUCKER, GA 30084Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pugliese
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D.3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Priya Bayyapureddy M.D.3850 Windermere Parkway Cumming Georgia 30041
- Dr. Jodi W. Vann MD62 Hospital Road Newnan Georgia 30263
- Dr. Julius Olukayode Ajayi MD2930 Horizon Park Dr Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Nolan Maddox Lassiter MD2176 Oak Rd Sw Snellville GA 30078