Kenny R. Sinervo, MD, FRCSC, is Medical Director of the Center for Endometriosis Care, located in Atlanta, Georgia. The practice was recognized as a COEMIG-designated Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology; comprised of an award-winning team of Laparoendoscopic Excision (LAPEX) surgeons and compassionate endometriosis specialists. With nearly 25 years of experience, Dr. Sinervo, individually has earned the Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology designation. Aside from his expertise in gynecology and minimally invasive endoscopic surgery, Dr. Sinervo additionally serves as the Center's Physician Director within the COEMIG program. Over the course of his career, Dr. Sinervo has devoted numerous hours to the training and education of future surgeons, and consults for various biotechnology, device and industry institutions. For all of his outstanding achievements and dedication, Dr. Sinervo has been awarded Most Compassionate Doctor, Top Doctor in Atlanta, and Patient\'s Choice Awards; to name a few of his many accolades.
Education and Training
University of Toronto
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Speaker, Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society -
- Patient's Choice Award, 2008-2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor Award, 2011-2013
- Top Doctor in Atlanta, 2012-2013
- Center of Excellence Award
- University of Calgary (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Center for Women's Care and Reproductive Surgery (Advanced Endoscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Gynecology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, Centers of Excellence of Minimally Invasive Surgery
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Getting Successful Results
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Northside Hospital
Kenny R. Sinervo's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kenny R. Sinervo | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kenny R. Sinervo's reviewsWrite Review
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342