Kenny R. Sinervo, MD, FRCSC, is Medical Director of the Center for Endometriosis Care, located in Atlanta, Georgia. The practice was recognized as a COEMIG-designated Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology; comprised of an award-winning team of Laparoendoscopic Excision (LAPEX) surgeons and compassionate endometriosis specialists. With nearly 25 years of experience, Dr. Sinervo, individually has earned the Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology designation. Aside from his expertise in gynecology and minimally invasive endoscopic surgery, Dr. Sinervo additionally serves as the Center's Physician Director within the COEMIG program. Over the course of his career, Dr. Sinervo has devoted numerous hours to the training and education of future surgeons, and consults for various biotechnology, device and industry institutions. For all of his outstanding achievements and dedication, Dr. Sinervo has been awarded Most Compassionate Doctor, Top Doctor in Atlanta, and Patient\'s Choice Awards; to name a few of his many accolades.
Education and Training
University of Toronto
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Speaker, Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society -
- Patient's Choice Award, 2008-2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor Award, 2011-2013
- Top Doctor in Atlanta, 2012-2013
- Center of Excellence Award
- University of Calgary (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Center for Women's Care and Reproductive Surgery (Advanced Endoscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Gynecology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, Centers of Excellence of Minimally Invasive Surgery
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Getting Successful Results
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kenny R. Sinervo's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kenny R. Sinervo | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kenny R. Sinervo's reviewsWrite Review
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 JOHNSON FERRY ROAD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.1800 Peachtree St NW Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta GA 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.11975 MORRIS RD ALPHARETTA GA 30005