George Ahad, MD, FACOG, is a leading physician based out of the Anaheim area of California. Serving at many clinics and medical facilities, Dr. Ahad maintains a private OBGYN Clinic for Women in Anaheim itself. With nearly a decade of experience and Board certification, Dr. Ahad is well-versed in women's medicine. He has attained Fellowship into the prestigious American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists over the coarse of his career; as well as being author of a manual on laparoscopy. An advocate for continued learning, Dr. Ahad also teaches at the University of California at Irvine in his spare time.
Education and Training
University of Damascus
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 2000
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches, University of California at Irvine -
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Birth Defects
- Uterine Prolapse
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
- University of Damascus
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2005
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Author, Manual on Laparoscopy,
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard work and knowledge, as well as, his love of learning more.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer and Playing the Organ
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
- University of California at Irvine
Dr. George Ahad MD's Practice location
Anaheim, California 92805Get Direction
San Bernardino, CA 92411Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. George Ahad MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. George Ahad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahad
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
In simple layman terms, bariatric surgery is weight loss surgery. Its main purpose is the reduction of the fat around the stomach in safe amounts. The weight loss is achieved by use of what is known as a gastric band, or removing a portion of the stomach. The removal of the stomach portion is also...
- 23andMe Now FDA-Approved to Test BRCA Genetic Mutations Without a Doctor
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the use of a direct-to-consumer (DTC) test for BRCA1/BRCA2 genetic mutations. Although it is not the first DTC test available on the US marketplace, it is the first one designed to specifically test for BRCA mutations.“Being the first and...
- Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen M.D.9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 Magnolia St Westminster California 92683
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.71380 Highway 21 Covington Louisiana 70433
- Miss Latasha Mason MD22550 Savi Ranch Parkway Yorba Linda California 92887
- Mrs. Carla S. Wells M.D.62 Corporate Park Irvine CA 92606
- Mazin Abdullah1640 Newport Blvd. Costa Mesa California 92627