Petronela Meszaros, MD, currently maintains a position at West Virginia University based out of Morgantown, West Virginia. Within the University, Dr. Meszaros also acts as an Assistant Professor. Dr. Meszaros has been a practicing obgyn for over 25 years, receiving extensive training in women's health. She is native to Romania, where she attended medical school, and relocated to the US where she also attained Board certification from the esteemed American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. When she is not tending to her female patients, Dr. Meszaros is an attending physician at several hospitals in her area.
Education and Training
Victor Babeș University of Medicine and Pharmacy
American Board of Obstetrics and Gyencology- Obstetrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, West Virginia University -
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Bronx-Lebanon Hospital; West Virginia University Hospitals
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,
What do you attribute your success to?
- Determination to excell in school and come to the United States from Romania. Also, having a passion for women's health.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Swimming, Hiking, Traveling
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Petronela Meszaros's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Petronela Meszaros | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Petronela Meszaros's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Overcoming Morning Sickness
Morning sickness is caused by your body releasing the pregnancy hormone HCG- which is released at it's highest levels during the first trimester.As many as 90% of all pregnant women experience some form of morning sickness during pregnancy. Although not all the morning sickness remedies may be...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- Dr. Sophia J. Ommani MD 7121 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi Texas 78412
- Dr. Patrick Corkrean Bonasso MD 1703 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Dr. Murshid Khader Abdel-latif MD 1200 J D Anderson Dr Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Sarah Danielle Bowen-pasfield M.D. 1 Medical Center Dr Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Eddie H.m. Sze M.D. 1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Michael Gerard Jackson MD 2236 Green Hedges Way Wesley Chapel FL 33544