Petronela Meszaros, MD, currently maintains a position at West Virginia University based out of Morgantown, West Virginia. Within the University, Dr. Meszaros also acts as an Assistant Professor. Dr. Meszaros has been a practicing obgyn for over 25 years, receiving extensive training in women's health. She is native to Romania, where she attended medical school, and relocated to the US where she also attained Board certification from the esteemed American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. When she is not tending to her female patients, Dr. Meszaros is an attending physician at several hospitals in her area.
Education and Training
Victor Babeș University of Medicine and Pharmacy
American Board of Obstetrics and Gyencology- Obstetrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, West Virginia University -
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Bronx-Lebanon Hospital; West Virginia University Hospitals
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,
What do you attribute your success to?
- Determination to excell in school and come to the United States from Romania. Also, having a passion for women's health.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Swimming, Hiking, Traveling
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Petronela Meszaros's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Petronela Meszaros | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Petronela Meszaros's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Sophia J. Ommani MD 7121 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi Texas 78412
- Dr. Patrick Corkrean Bonasso MD 1703 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Dr. Murshid Khader Abdel-latif MD 1200 J D Anderson Dr Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Sarah Danielle Bowen-pasfield M.D. One Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Michael Gerard Jackson MD 2236 Green Hedges Way Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Eddie H.m. Sze M.D. 1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506