Dr. Nima Sharifai is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Sharifai studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Dr. Nima Sharifai MD, PHD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Nima Sharifai MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Profunda?
Heat rash is a generic term used to describe a skin infection that is caused by an intense heat exposure to the skin. As a result of the body being exposed to too much heat, there is excess sweating.This excess sweat mostly blocks the sweat glands, which leads to the trapping of perspiration in the...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Dr. Arie Perry MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Robert Edward Schmidt MD216 S KINGSHIGHWAY BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Richard Justin Perrin MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Christopher Perry Dunham MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Namita Sinha1 BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL PLZ SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Patrick J. Cimino M.D., PH.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110