Ales Hlubocky, MD, specializes in clinical neurophysiology in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Hlubocky has dual board certification in neurology and clinical neurophysiology.
Education and Training
Comenius University College of Medicine in Bratislava
Masarykova Univerzita LÈkarsk· Fakulta 1999
Dual Certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiologist
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
- From 2007-2011 resident at the Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Fellowship in Neurophysiology / Electromyography at St. Ann's University Hospital; research Fellowship at the Mayo Clinic of Arizona
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology
Articles and Publications
- Local and regional lecturing and public speaking
What do you attribute your success to?
Having Excellent Training and Scholarship Opportunities
Favorite professional publications
- American Neuro Journal
- previous: Mayo Clinic
Dr. Ales Hlubocky M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, Arizona 85021Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ales Hlubocky M.D. | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ales Hlubocky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hlubocky
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- Benign Paroxysmal Position Vertigo: What is it?
Many cases of vertigo experienced by people can be attributed to benign paroxysmal position vertigo (BPPV). It is characterized by recurrent episodes of positional vertigo, which creates the spinning sensation after rapid movements of the head. It can occur due to certain head movements, turning in...
- Dementia Simulator Puts Caregivers in Patients' POV
Dementia is a complex ailment that can be challenging for caregivers and healthcare providers. Dementia simulation is one of the best ways of creating a near-reality experience while also exposing healthcare providers to the ups and downs of living with dementia.Statistics show that this condition...
- Can Parkinson's Disease be Identified Early?
What is Parkinson's disease?Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder that affects certain nerve cells in the brain. It affects the way a person moves over time. Individuals have lived for many years with Parkinson's disease, gradually losing movement of their body as well as their emotions....
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas M.D.9746 North 90th Place Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Nirmala Aryal25085 North 72nd Avenue Peoria Arizona 85383
- Dr. Jose Z. DeOcampo M.D.10290 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Asad Ehtisham MD1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Erich Peter Bosch M.D.5777 East Mayo Blvd. Phoenix Arizona 85259
- Dr. Dan J Capampangan M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259