Antonia E. Ruaix, MD, works at a private practice in Miami, Florida. She specializes in mental health disorders, forensic psychiatry, and handling patients with mental disorders. She is grateful to her family, who immigranted to the US from Cuba and was able to give her excellent opportunities in the field.
Dr. Antonia E. Ruaix MD's Videos
Education and Training
Univ De Zaragoza- Fac De Med- Zaragoza- Spain 1980
Faculty Of Med University Of Zaragoza 1980
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- Forensic Medicine and Psychological Specialty
What do you attribute your success to?
- Maintaining a Strong Bond and Genuine Trust Between her and her Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Music, Ocean
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Psychiatry
Dr. Antonia E. Ruaix MD's Practice location
Miami, Florida 33155Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33135Get Direction
Dr. Antonia E. Ruaix MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruaix
- What Causes ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurological/behavioral disorder that affects a person's ability to control one's behavior. The real cause of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is unknown, although numerous factors are thought to be responsible. GeneticsPeople...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Drugs for Irritability Symptoms of Autism
Autism is a kind of disorder that affects the developmental side of a person, and it affects social and communication skills. Irritability is the major symptom of autism, which complicates the adjustments in and around the person. The person may show various behaviors, such as hostility, outbursts,...
- Dr. Mariela Teresa Padro M.D.7600 S Red Rd, Suite 225 South Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Fernando Raul Salvato M.D.11750 SW 40TH ST MIAMI FL 33175
- Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D. Key Biscayne Florida 33149
- Ivgenija J. Fastovsky19111 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach Florida 33160
- Dr. Francisco Ricart MD747 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Coral Gables Florida 33134
- Ish Major1900 North Bayshore Drive Miami Florida 33132