Dr. Dr. Jennifer Miranda is a Chiropractor practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Miranda specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Miranda seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Certified in Upper Cervical Care Since 2013
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Lectures Locally to Communities and Groups -
- Top Doctor in Tampa FL2013World Wide leaders in Health care
Dr. Jennifer Miranda's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33615 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jennifer Miranda | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Miranda's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Martin Blankenship 3862 Central Ave St Petersburg FL 33711
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC 1059 Broadway Dunedin FL 34698
- Suzanne Salhab 11808 N 56TH ST TEMPLE TERR FL 33617
- Dr. Frank Joseph Reinhardt D.C. 510 PASADENA AVE S SAINT PETERSBURG FL 33707
- Chase Bollig 1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C. 205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755