Robert S. Venable, MD, is an emergency medicine physician with nearly 35 years of experience in the healthcare field. He is the founder and chief executive officer of Clinicare Strategic Management LLC, a Las Vegas based company providing comprehensive management solutions for health care professionals. Dr. Venable established Clinicare Strategic Management based on his prior senior management experience as National Medical Director and Corporate Vice President of Operations of MetLife Health, Regional Medical Director and Assistant Executive Director of Humana Tampa, and CEO and Founder of Healthcare Advisory Group. He graduated from the University of Arkansas and continued to build an impressive career in family medicine, emergency medicine, and anti-aging medicine. Dr. Venable is an honored Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians Journal and Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
Education and Training
University of Arkansas
American Board of Family Medicine- Family Medicine; American Board of Emergency Medicine- Emergency Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- CEO, Founder of Healthcare Advisory Group -
- Local, Regional, National, and International Guest Lecturer for Anti-Aging Medicine Education -
- Vice President of Operations, Metlife -
- Regional Director, Humana Tampa; In Past National Medical Director, Met Life Health -
- University of Oklahoma
What do you attribute your success to?
- Opportunities, Hard Work, and Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading and Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians Journal, Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians Journal
- VA Hospital
Robert Venable's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Robert Venable | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Robert Venable's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Sreeram Duriseti M.D., PH.D.1783 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Gus M. Garmel MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Edward Stanley Klofas M.D815 Pollard Road Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Kirsten M. Stewart MD1150 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Natasa Popovic M.D.225 N Jackson Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Pravene A Nath M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305